Availability - Hindes Hotel
Unless specific booking restrictions & policies are informed by us at the time of booking the following cancellation & changes policy applies :-
A one night's charge will be made (per number of rooms booked) at the time of making the booking. The booking can be amended or cancelled up to 10:00am the day before the check-in date. This will however incur a 4% Credit / Paypal charge plus a 6% service charge, totaling a 10% charge from this first night's refund.For changes and cancellations made after this period, a one night's full cancellation charge will be made.Any reduction in booking length or cancellation of rooms during the stay require 24 hours notice to avoid a one night's charge per room.
For Show dates, certain weekends & International bookings there may be a one night's non refundable cancellation charge, which will be informed at the time of booking.
All non-chip & pin credit card transactions (where a guest signs the credit card slip) may incur an additional 2% charge.
Any refunds will incur a minimum 4% Credit card / Paypal charge plus a 6% service charge, totaling a 10% charge of the first night's stay per room booked.
Checkout time is 10:00am. Late checkout can be arranged depending upon availability. Half day late checkout rates are also available.
Free Car Parking is limited to one car per room, unless agreed otherwise. A Parking Permit must be collected from Reception at check-in and displayed when on site.